ANgelICA *work work*
elIZA and peggy.
The Schuyler Sisters.
01. I don’t know if anyone else knows this by any of my other reviews that you probably haven’t read because they are dumb, but I am not into romance.
02. I am obsessed with this Broadway show’s soundtrack
03. I would be obsessed with the show as well, but I am poor and I don’t like bootlegged recordings because I feel it is cheating the artist out of their own creations.
04. I don’t know why I read this when it is purely romance.
05. I really don’t like things with solely romance.
06. Like where is the blood and dragons?
If you know anything about the Broadway performance, than you basically have this book minus the Angelica and Alexander part. It’s historical romance and sister power, so if that is something that you are into, this will probably be a five star for you. It is written wonderfully, there is sarcasm and some intense feels.
But for me, I have learned that even if you like the music, I must notice the genre.